- dave green is still a very scary man (3 Jan 2003)
This link is in the following categories:
All links from 3 January 2003, oldest first:
- Pravda.RU Is Garry Kasparov a Swindler?
- anyone for a game of chess? Permalink
- Register - Hotmail, Yahoo! erect roadblocks for spam sign-ons
- that word for those little image and audio tests that sites like PayPal
put out to stop bots from registering account - captcha Permalink
- Guardian Unlimited | The Guardian | George Monbiot: 1974 was great, but it's all downhill now
- I really really really want to smack the shit out of george 'moaning'
monbiot. AARGHH. Permalink
- Rosko - The Geeter with the Heater
- "I am the Emperor....the geeter with the heater; your leader, your groovy
host from the west coast, here to clear up your skin and mess up your mind.
It'll make you feel good all over!!" Permalink
- BBC News | Health | How to be lucky
- After weird sub-james glieck FSTR piece on today this morning, unsuprised to see BBC story puffing social
scientist huckster repackaging chaosmagick Permalink
- is obey really a form of streetmarketing as i'd heard 3 were gonna do a viral campaign Permalink
- Fry and Laurie - Flushed Grollings
- This sketch leaps unbidden to mind Permalink
- Ananova - Tomorrow's World gets the chop
- For fucks sake. I hate the bbc. Permalink
- Cocaine by Dominic Streatfield (Amazon.co.uk: At a glance)
- Free to good home [dive into mark]
- I want a Cat!! Permalink
- You'd only eat it alive, you stinking Klingon!!! Permalink
- Check out frank! Permalink
- Parkroyalmedia.com - print, online, strategic online consultancy - real people with a passion for making things work
- Gorjuss: "Bunder is back! But a search for his company 'Park Royal Media' on his new search site produces no results." Permalink
- Willamette Week Online | Cover Story | RUBBISH!
- "So the local paper searched through the bins of the mayor, the police chief, and the prosecutor, with amusing results." From Gorjuss Permalink
- BBC Corporate Online - About Us - Accountability
- emailing bbc governors about axing 'Tomorrows World' would totally *rock* Permalink
- Need To Know 1997-08-29 "Q. Where did you learn to do HTML like that? Dachau?"
- has to be my all time favourite geeky compliment Permalink
- dave green is still a very scary man Permalink
- Emocapella | Official Website
- ask me about my emo Permalink
- Straight Dope Message Board - If LotR Had Been Written By Someone Else!?
- "Dr. Suess's FOTR" is very cute Permalink