Tuesday 11th July 2006
Previous day | Next day
Links from 11 July 2006, oldest first:
- Comment is free: It was a wonderful headbutt
- "In the world of football, I suppose, Zinedine Zidane's legacy will always be controversial, forever tainted by his moment of madness in the world cup final. In the world of headbutting, however, he has secured a place in the gallery of immortals." Permalink
- British Self Defence
- A bit like this? Permalink
- St. JOHN Restaurant / Bread and Wine | Smithfield | Spitialfields | London | Nose to Tail Eating | London Restaurant
- The place in the Smithfield area that Jones went to recently that has pioneered offal eating? Permalink
- Engaged! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- All congratulations to Cal, I wouldn't wonder, ALTHOUGH I think he also comes on list when someone says his name three times... Permalink
- Florence Police have a new toy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Florence police have a new toy Permalink
- Chicago Segway Cop on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- In chicago they wear dumb helmets too: Permalink
- Paul Hammond invents the micro-scooter-chair on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Although i think this is the future of law enforcement transportation: Permalink
- Paper clip to wooden house - special report - news - channel4.com
- For those dreaming of quiting work and/or seeking hope. Permalink
- Talking Cats Video - Flash Player Installation
- Ahh kittens, talking kittens. Permalink
- Fontcraft's Scriptorium Fonts and Graphic Arts
- Can anyone remember where that lovely site which was essentailly mediaeval clip art and dingbats was? Permalink
- The Georgian Group
- My uncle lives in cleaver square, which is a really pretty little georgian bit. Oh, these people are nice Permalink
- The Civic Trust
- They are related in some way to the civic trust, of whom you are either already a member or will one day be thier chairperson. Permalink
- The Georgian House: estate agents for the Age of Elegance
- And they're launching a charitable estate agency: Permalink